• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny Burrow

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
From entrance to end it is 8 and half feet long

It is generally 1ft deep and 9inches across

Being modeled casserole

a9f647610961d0f1396600e076038be4.jpg

Rosie
da349c5eb90e3b5a9c12f931bb0b169e.jpg

And Pie this one started it :evil:
c8eccf07a5196d4b2be9b14811ee4218.jpg

I'm going to fill it in now and put wire in the run :-(

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
did your bunnies dig this? :shock:

Yep the Nethie White one started it and then all 4 helped :roll:

I need to fill it in but not sure where to start I have just found another entrance in the run but it doesn't go anywhere yet :shock:

Always put metal wire on the floor of you run not plastic fence as they will chew thru it :oops::lol: I was thinking of their feet :shock:

I've seen a flexible plastic pipe used as a tunnel between habitats that looked like fun for the rabbits

Little tinkers ! :lol: I'm now humming the theme tune to The Great Escape ! :D

Yes they had 2 escape holes from this tunnel one at the beginning just outside the run and one at the end where Rosie is standing :roll:

I've seen a flexible plastic pipe used as a tunnel between habitats that looked like fun for the rabbits

Well they have a summer house to live in pipe to the run pipe to a double hutch and run and pipe to a chicken shack hutch two play tunnels in the run too :oops: you would think they were all run eked out :lol:

You're going to be very popular! :lol:

Poor Pie is standing where the entrance was as if to say there was a burrow here and I have lost it :lol:

When you are lying in the dirt in the run filling in the tunnel why do they want to see what you are up to both Pie and Stu had to nose bump me on my nose to see what I was up to :roll: and bunny whiskers tickle on the end of your nose :lol:

Very impressive excavations,just shows the "wild behaviour" is just under the surface of our pet buns.:lol:

Pie has never tried to hide it :roll:

The others had a little go before she came but then gave up after I filled it in :D

She wouldn't let it go I filled this hole in twice and she moved a brick to get to again :evil:

They do tend to keep going back to previously dug burrows. I have a garden full of bricks and paving slabs blocking off holes from one of my bridge buns. Luckily the current lot are too lazy :D

Back