• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lop

ChloeHelen

New Kit
Hello I got Jessie at 6 months old a few weeks ago I already think she's grown. She's a French lop (supposed to of been a mini lop!) I know thay French lops can keep growing past a year. I've put bets on her being over 3kg but dont have an scales atm. Anyone have an idea or a guess at how much bigger she'll get. Jessies paws are huge so I know she's got some growing yet xx
9d9f13952d3ada93ef8fbef2bd16846f.jpg
b702338d5e5de34d7c0fa57f59247c46.jpg
8172e2fa3887afc14e57cd0db8ec7fa0.jpg
5c1f8b8d235f0c41792cd3d4cbcac9ed.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Aww she really is gorgeous.. And looks just like my honey :love:

Regarding size, I have no idea sorry but I'm sure someone will post soon xx

Thankyou all she's becoming quite spoilt haha. Had two people tell me she's a mini lop. lol at over 3kg++ and yet not fat there's not a chance. Thankyou all xxx

I had a mini lop,possibly a cross,came from a pet shop(I know,I know) teenage niece brought him home years ago as a "surprise".He was nearly 8 pounds,big old boy Rio,a tri coloured lop,vet described him as a mini lop in his records.

can't of been a mini lop then because 8lb is 3.6kg so she much of been a French lop because mini lops are around 1.6kg. It appears to be common that French lops are sold as mini lops I think because French lops are small babies xx

I did say his parentage was unknown..however he had lop ears and the blunt lop face,with huge big old feet and was long when he stretched out,we loved him anyway,he lived to just over eight and is buried in the garden.

Back