• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt Bunnies - I don't yet have!!

FireRose

Warren Scout
So yesterday we went to the RSPCA centre and spent a 1/2 hour with the two potential bunnies we maybe getting - IF their bonding all goes well.. Already the small bunny has bitten the bigger one's ears we've been told oooops :roll::roll:

However, I REALLY am hoping we're going to be able to adopt them soon, so we've brought the odd bits and bobs, toys, tunnels etc and then yesterday I brought this BEAUTY now my OH say's I'm nuts but I think they will love it!!

FullSizeRender%202_zpssf1umash.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I personally think they're going to have lotsa fun in it.. Or maybe I am nuts :roll::roll:

Wow.....lucky bunnies.....might have to have a google for something like this as its nearly my rabbits birthdays!!!!

Fingers crossed the bonding goes well and they come home soon x

One of the lovely things about having pets is buying lots of great toys etc for them or do i mean for our entertainment?!

They were neutered on the 11/09 so I am hoping the centre will hav good news soon that they've been bonded!!

I am actually looking forward to popping the grotto up for them
Filling with hay and IF I should get bored I have plenty to colour in haha (above bunny height of course)

It was from
the range £7.99 I think though hobby craft also have but for £10.00

Back