• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have.....

NewBunnyFan

Warren Scout
.....just curious!!! How many rabbits are in your home and where do they live??

Indoors/outdoors....in pairs/single????

I have just Flo, she lives outdoors by herself. But she has a date soon with a rescue so should a pair soon!

4. Officially two brother and sister pairs, but they are all mucking in together quite a bit now.

I have 6, a quad and a pair, all rescues. I also usually have a pair of foster rabbits. All of them live outside as my cats a pita.

6.Milly and Brucie my dental rescues,Sam and Saffi-Saffi is my new (beautiful!) girlie,both rescues.Also Morris and Rosie my elderly couple.:love:

Sam and Saffi are outdoors,the others indoors.

Last edited:
2 - Meeple and Nemesis are brothers. They live in my living room in cages next to each other, and will hopefully be rebonded once they are neutered, probably after Christmas as my vet doesn't want to neuter until they are 6 months old.

I'm pretty confident they'll bond okay as they often flop down and sleep next to each other separated by the pen bars and haven't shown any aggression after the initial fur-pulling incident that caused me to separate them in the first place.

18 outside all in pairs except for two who are single.

10 inside. A trio, a pair, three single and two young singles who will be bonded once neutered :)

Back