• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the piggies

jemjabella

Mama Doe
There are three little guinea piggies in this shed... can you spot any of them? :lol:

girls-side.jpg

boys-side.jpg

Three little piggies from Jill at Honeybunnies - all of whom were too shy to make an appearance tonight :lol:

The shed is an 8 x 6 fter, split down the middle while we wait for Bugati's hormones to die down.

And the floor HAS been recently scrubbed, it just turns out beige vinyl was a TERRIBLE colour choice because it stains badly :oops: :roll: :lol:

Aww. Looking forward to seeing them when they are feeling braver!

Know what you mean re; floor colouring. My quad of rabbits have that kind of colour, stains and all!

I thought I could spot one in the pile of hay, but I think it was my imagination!

Well done you for taking them on :thumb:

Tiny update to say that I introduced Bugatti to the girls over the weekend and it went really well. The girls are following him around everywhere - it seems to have brought them out of their shell :love:

Pics when I'm not flu'd up :cry:

that's good news :) apart from you with the flu..I know how you feel as I've had a fly-type bug for the last 6 days :( hope you are soon better x

Awww glad the intros went well. How sweet that the girls are following him around.

Get well soon jemjabella and honeybunny.

Aw bless them. My daughter has just adopted 5 Honeypigs too. The three babies are getting braver by the day but Mum and the boy who will live with them later are very very wary. They will both poke their heads out of their hidey holes to grab food but are very reluctant to venture out. It is so sad to see them like this but hope in time they will start to realise that we mean them no harm. I hope the babies will give Mum some confidence, they are so funny batting around.

The girl piggies finally trust(ed!) me enough to let me give them a going over, allowing me to sort some matted fur along the back legs and bum areas. Unfortunately they were a bit mucky because of the chunks of fur so emergency bath time for the piggies!

Pig-ture: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ASToMuaAq/?taken-by=therealjemjabella

Unfortunately it probably means it'll be weeks before they let me near them again, but at least they're clean now (and I managed to get them all in one photo, ha!)

Back