• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter Issue of Rabbiting On

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone read the features about Buprenorhine (Vetergesic/Buprecare etc) and also about 'Trancing' ?

So pleased to hear that Richard Saunders is very pro the use of Buprenorphine for the short term management of severe pain.

I think the feature about 'Trancing' was good too and I agree with Anne McBride's comments about it's use.

Hope it comes today, I'll feel a bit aggrieved if it doesn't now you've got me eagerly anticipating it.

Can anyone tell me if UK Rabbit Group is in it? I think it might be in the pages on the internet bit?

I haven't got mine yet and was excited to see if we were in haha.

Mine's here today too. Not had a chance to read it. I joined when they were starting the House Rabbit Association, I signed up at the NEC, I had little Jessie a wild bunny at the time. Can't remember what year. My number is quite low and I was disappointed when they went computerised and added two digits to the beginning of my number.

I got mine today, not had chance to read it but had a flick through and saw my photo of my bridge baby Luna in it again :love::cry:

Got my copy today and as I had a day off I have read it from cover to cover. Really interesting article about trancing.

Just got mine this morning. Started reading this thread and thought oh is it here and it was. :thumb:

Haven't read it yet, but a quick flick through I like the look of the dental radiography and weight loss articles.

Just had a quick read through the article on group bonding - I've obviously done it all wrong but luckily my four haven't read it :lol:

Back