• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey is having a little sleep...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
..whilst the plum fairy visits him :( - and she is in for a big surprise...what he lacks in size he more then makes up for in that region :lol:

He's still a titchy little bun - but has doubled in weight since we got him and is now a massive 1.2kgs :love:

But it is reassuring to know that we have yet another bun who is impossible on the vet table - he was not happy at all about being handled and Richard ended up putting him back into the carrier to complete his examination :lol:

Once he's recovered and his hormones have died down - and we've re-painted the walls (he has spent the last 3 months decorating with lovely wee splatter patterns) - then we will keep an eye out of a little girl for him :love:

Lots of vibes for Joey. I hope he recovers well and is not too upset with the results of the plum fairy's actions.

Aww, bless - hope went goes well! Our little guy will be receiving a similar visit in a couple of weeks. Sending lots of healing vibes xxx

Hope all has gone well for him! Plum Fairy, that's one I've not heard of before. I'm pretty sure the Sanity Fairly skipped right over my girl, and the Insanity Fairy gave her a double visit.

Back