• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any chance of some vibes for my little Olly chops..? U/D he's home

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little boy is having his toe amputated on Friday :( he had a bony growth removed from it in July, and the vet said if it comes back they will have to take his toe off. Well it's back, just the same as it was before :( so any spare vibes for him would be much appreciated, he is such a lovely little bunny, he's my best buddy :love: I hate seeing him so dopey after a GA, and trying to make him eat. I just want him to be ok :(

Last edited:
Oh...poor Olly Bobble :( I hope with all my heart that he will get on well with his op and perk right up afterwards.
Mimzy, his distant twin, sends lots of feel better and quick healing vibes too. :love: xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, I'm starting to get nervous now :( I've been shopping and stocked up on all his favourite foods! Need to do him a little packed lunch tonight, the nurses always laugh at me :oops: but they all love my little Olly! :love:

That's so cute that Olly comes with a packed lunch. :love:
I do the same for mine. I know they are often a lot more eager to eat after a procedure than the vet would expect. ;)

Continuing vibes for Olly xxxxxxxx

He's home, but not a happy bunny at all :( I hate this recovery period :( he had the end part of his toe amputated, and all went well. He always takes longer than other bunnies to come round afterwards, so they gave him a bit less buprenorphine. I have to take him back in the morning for his metacam injection, as he never takes it orally for the first day or so... :( he is eating a little, greens and hay, but is really tired and sad at the moment :(

Just been back to the vets with Olly, for his metacam and antibiotic injections. My poor little boy was petrified :( hopefully he can relax a bit now, we don't have to go back until Monday night. He has had some spring greens this morning, and some parsley last night. He's really not a happy bunny though! :(

Back