• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sharing Some of the Many Memories

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Felicity

Big Libby

Danny

Declan

Tess

Millie

Bobbie & her Boblets, Nellie, Peggy-Sue, Bree, Little Bill & John-Boy

Chloe

Patrick

Mr Bean

Aisling

Brian

Esme

Aww beautiful bunnies :love:

I didn't know Bobby had had Boblets! They are adorable.

Awww...such lovely photos! :love: I remember quite a few of these bunnies. :love:
Wee Brian, he always reminded me of Fiver. Had he been a broken tort they'd look like brothers. :)
All the pictures are exquisite but that first one of Felicity is stunning! :D You can see her eye color so clearly and she was such a lovely frosty grey. :love:

Have you told us Esme's story yet, Jane? I don't recall you posting about her in your other thread yet. (That could just be me of course. :oops: ) You know how a black loppy will catch my eye. ;)

Awww...such lovely photos! :love: I remember quite a few of these bunnies. :love:
Wee Brian, he always reminded me of Fiver. Had he been a broken tort they'd look like brothers. :)
All the pictures are exquisite but that first one of Felicity is stunning! :D You can see her eye color so clearly and she was such a lovely frosty grey. :love:

Have you told us Esme's story yet, Jane? I don't recall you posting about her in your other thread yet. (That could just be me of course. :oops: ) You know how a black loppy will catch my eye. ;)

I have posted Esme's story on the other thread now :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ated-Thurs-29th-October&p=6687460#post6687460

Awww I remember most of them, some were before I joined. Always a soft spot for Mr. Beany lamb. It was always so cute when you gave him a trim.

Back