• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many vet nurses does it take to medicate a rabbit...?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Two apparently - and we still failed!
I managed to pick Flo up in a towel but she is so strong I actually couldn't hold on her ! She is obviously feeling much better and didn't want her emeprid :lol:

Two apparently - and we still failed!
I managed to pick Flo up in a towel but she is so strong I actually couldn't hold on her ! She is obviously feeling much better and didn't want her emeprid :lol:

Oh dear :lol:

You'll have to brush up on your burrito technique .. or get stronger arms! :D

Oh dear :lol:

You'll have to brush up on your burrito technique .. or get stronger arms! :D

She had a right strop...she escaped said towel :lol: yes haha it is much easier in practice than at home. May have to start working out!!

I managed to pick Flo up in a towel but she is so strong I actually couldn't hold on her !
Matt and I have to do it in tandem: he's scared of hurting them and I'm not really strong enough! We're both awful and it makes us feel bad because it takes so much longer :( Poor things, they should know we're trying to help :lol:

Bobo is SO well behaved for his lady vet - but at home he is a complete monster and we can't do his meds the 'proper' way but instead put on his food and as he such a wee piggy he eats it regardless of the fact it tastes nasty :lol:

Mind you - before we joined Trinity it once took a vet and two nurses to clean out his eye - thankfully we got a Hairy Harley wife for him who does that job for us now :love:

Matt and I have to do it in tandem: he's scared of hurting them and I'm not really strong enough! We're both awful and it makes us feel bad because it takes so much longer :( Poor things, they should know we're trying to help :lol:

I can deal with huge dogs, Rotties, St Bernards etc at work but one little rabbit and it's too much she's too strong :lol: Yeah if only they knew haha.

Bobo is SO well behaved for his lady vet - but at home he is a complete monster and we can't do his meds the 'proper' way but instead put on his food and as he such a wee piggy he eats it regardless of the fact it tastes nasty :lol:

Mind you - before we joined Trinity it once took a vet and two nurses to clean out his eye - thankfully we got a Hairy Harley wife for him who does that job for us now :love:

See, no one believes me when I say Flo is feisty, she is really good for injections and general clinical exams at the vets. But at home she is an absolute nightmare...Sam didn't believe me before as she came along to the vet appointments. Yet she tried to pick Flo up for the emeprid and decided that Flo is an absolute sh:censored: :lol:

Back