• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appearances Can be Deceptive...........

I knew from the title it would be him!

He looks SO CUTE though Jane, you have to admit... He looks like a little baby! :love::love:

He is so funny. I had to laugh at the one before where he'd tried to kill a bin bag. Finn does that as well.

This morning my OH sorted the buns out because I was a bit late, and they let you know if you've forgotten anything. I came downstairs to the OH standing in the bun room with both bunnies begging in front of him and he said ''Right, I know I've forgotten something but what is it!?''

He hadn't given the their Fibafirsts :lol: Once they had those they skipped off happily into the enclosure. Such funny animals.

He is so funny. I had to laugh at the one before where he'd tried to kill a bin bag. Finn does that as well.

This morning my OH sorted the buns out because I was a bit late, and they let you know if you've forgotten anything. I came downstairs to the OH standing in the bun room with both bunnies begging in front of him and he said ''Right, I know I've forgotten something but what is it!?''

He hadn't given the their Fibafirsts :lol: Once they had those they skipped off happily into the enclosure. Such funny animals.

Haha thats briliant.

Jane he really does look the epitome od innocence!

Well I think that butter wouldn't melt with him had I'd not read stories about his "adventures" ;)

What a gorgeous boy you have!

What a little angel! How could something so cute be so naughty - have you been making up nasty stories about him Jane? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back