• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys are here! U/D with pics!

Hi everyone :wave:

Peanut Butter and Snoopy, the artists formerly known as Mulberry and Logan, arrived from Windwhistle earlier today :love:

They seem to be settling in well, they've been exploring their new home, snoozing and tucking into their food. And providing lots of lovely big poos! Understandably they're very wary of me. In fact when I approach to offer food and top up their hay they sprint away from me. Peanut Butter especially, although Alice did say that he's very timid. I think the best tactic is for me to back off for a bit and slowly gain their trust. It's funny because Scrappy was very confident with people and was fine with me almost immediately. I think these guys will need a bit more time and patience. They are beautiful boys and I'm besotted with them already :love:

The main thing is that they seem happy and relaxed in their new home. I think it helps that it's nice and quiet here and I'm quite a quiet person as well.

I promise pics will come soon!

Last edited:
Great news :thumb: I'm sure when they realise you are the bringer of food they will soon be your best friend ;)

Finally, as promised, some pics of the boys! They've been coming along really well in the past few days. They're getting much more comfortable around me and have stopped running off in a panic whenever I get within two feet of them! In fact, they will come and investigate me when I sit or lie on the floor (and my feet have been chin rubbed!). They'll happily take their fenugreek crunchies from my hand and have started running towards me when I bring their breakfast and dinner. Zoobec, you were right, the way to their hearts is definitely through their stomachs! :lol:

2015-11-05%2020.20.04_zpszwgdojeo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2015-11-05%2020.17.21_zpshgib0s7q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2015-11-05%2020.15.59_zpsycaktglk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2015-11-05%2020.14.08_zpszky2l5de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2015-11-05%2020.23.26_zpshzw7j8mn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Aww they are gorgeous, love their colours :love: and wow they have certainly settled in! They look very Happy and content :)

look at all those hays, very spoilt boys indeed!! And I'm glad it's not just me!! :lol: :lol:

love piccy 2! Who's who if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Last edited:
Aww they are gorgeous, love their colours :love: and wow they have certainly settled in! They look very Happy and content :)

look at all those hays, very spoilt boys indeed!! And I'm glad it's not just me!! :lol: :lol:

love piccy 2! Who's who if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Aww thanks Ruth. Ooops I forgot to say, Peanut Butter is the black and tan lop and Snoopy is the grey and white uppy eared one.

Oh yes they do have plenty of variety when it comes to hay and you'll be pleased to know that at the moment their favourite is the Burns Welsh meadow hay! :lol:

Aww.. Love their names!! :love:

And wahey, Glad to hear their enjoying the welsh meadows.. Considering honey is from Wales, she really isn't fussed.. However is keen on a particular meadow hay from Cornwall! :lol: :lol: (odd bunny!!)

I must say at the moment, wheat & barley hay seems to be going down well & oat grass, she's goes mad for!! (Got to much of an expensive taste) xx

Beautiful rabbits and wonderful names. Their colouring is gorgeous. Our rabbits also came from the wonderful Alice at Windwhistle.

I'm a little late to this thread, but congratulations on your two new additions. :love: What a gorgeous pair of lads. :love:

Back