• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now he's Throwing his Toys Out of His Pot !

:lol:

I'm sure Hector and he must communicate and laugh about these sorts of mischiefs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: cheeky monkey :lol: why is it that as soon as the dirty hay from the litter tray is in the bin bag, it suddenly becomes edible :lol: I have to distract Boots with a fibre first stick to stop him leaping into the bag or scrabbling at it :lol:

:lol: cheeky monkey :lol: why is it that as soon as the dirty hay from the litter tray is in the bin bag, it suddenly becomes edible :lol: I have to distract Boots with a fibre first stick to stop him leaping into the bag or scrabbling at it :lol:

THIS Is..Was Merlin... Never a good hay eater till it was all scooped out and in a bag to be thrown out, then suddenly it was all the most important hay in the world and why on Earth would I need to be throwing it out!!??

I love how bunnies have tantrums I really do! x Except when it involves carpet chewing...

Awww...he has a 'funny ball' like Fiver's! (except Fiver's is green and orange)
Hmmm...I am beginning to see the likenesses between Endeavour and Fiver...that can't be a good sign. :(

Loving the photos! :love: What a stroppy lad! I agree, all my bunnies want to know why I toss out so much perfectly good hay. :lol:

Oh dear! You really do have your hands full with him don't you? :lol::lol::lol: xx

But in his defence, he's very cute!

:lol:

Amy always throws her toys off the couch when she's beside me. Including the stuffed penguin I got that actually manages to be bigger than she is.

I think it's just a thing about binliners: my two go mental for hay in a binliner (I put the stuff I can't fit in the hay bale storage area, which is slightly too short for a hay bale, in a bin bag)... Maybe they're attracted by weird-textured black sheety things?! Anyway, as soon as I try and take it away because they're apparently finished (and are off schnoofling around the rest of their areas) they're straight back in it and I nearly have bunnies-in-a-bag!

I suppose it's a good way to get them to the vets...? :lol: (just kidding!)

I do like how Endeavour is watching you, making sure YOU know YOU'RE wrong for stopping his destructive playtime! ;P

Haha Frosty always tries to rip the bags of old hay open!

Must order some more willow balls for them. He does look purposeful in those pics :love:

Back