• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring for indoor bunny run

Beebop

Warren Veteran
Hello

I have bought a large heavy duty 8 panel puppy pen from Bunny Business and have it set up in my house. It is in laminate flooring but i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for protecting the floor? Its pretty duty so in not too worried about it but was just wondering what ithers put down in their puppy pens if anything?

Thanks
Sarah

My rabbit room is just the laminate floor itself, some rabbits don't like going on laminate though. You could cover the laminate inside the pen with a piece of non slip vynil flooring, if you extend it outside the pen then the weight of the pen will keep it in place and stop them from being able to chew the edges.

I have non slip lino under mine, bought a roll end / off cut for about £9. I bought it in a similar colour and style to my laminate so it doesn't look too out of place.

My piggies live in a puppy pen. I put tarpaulin down covered with puppy pads.

Mind you, piggies are such messy little things compared to rabbits!

We're hoping to move soon and this is one of the ides I've been looking at for my two. They are outdoors at the minute but would have to come inside over winter (may or may not then go outdoors again next year). I've been looking at tons of options - it's all making my head hurt lol.

Do you have any pics of the pen? x

Great idea guys! I'll try and get a run off! Thanks :)
g.png

Yeah,,,I think so

Back