• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addiction - Ribena Winter Spice

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Just discovered this, it is amazing. Hot Ribenaness with a mellow gentle warmth. I'm ashamed to admit I have got through an entire bottle in 2 days. It's a limited edition so how I will cope when they stop making it I don't know. Been back to Tesco and got 4 more bottles.
It's going to be like the Nescafé limited edition Gingerbread latte. I ran out of them in July and was heartbroken until they reappeared this month. I've already got a stash of 10 boxes in the cupboard and am limiting myself to 2 a day. Is there an help group for people with hot drink addictions?

As this is in Rabbit Chat I thought that you had either obtained another Rabbit and named him/her 'Ribena Winter Spice' or that the Rabbits you do have have developed a taste for Ribena ! :lol:

Ooh i have a bottle of this it is lovely :love:

When i was paying for it the lady at the checkout got very over excited about it :lol: i guess she likes it as well!

I thought "awww Ribena Winter Spice is a lovely and long name for a new addition at this time of year!"

But it does sound delicious. :lol:

As this is in Rabbit Chat I thought that you had either obtained another Rabbit and named him/her 'Ribena Winter Spice' or that the Rabbits you do have have developed a taste for Ribena ! :lol:

I thought the same :lol:

It sounds delicious though - might have to get some, if you haven't bought up all the stock ;)

When I was a child, a long time ago, there was a lemonade factory over here. They made a winter cordial called 'Kixie'. It was a brown spicy syrup which you put boiling water onto in a cup. Once cooled it was wonderful to drink on a cold night. I suppose it was like a non-alcoholic mulled wine. It smelt and tasted wonderful. Oh, I wish you could still get it.

I use Rochester Ginger drink in loads of things at this time of year: gives it a proper warming kick!

Mmm, got some of this yesterday and I agree, it's very good :) It says to store in the fridge though - I've never done this with squash etc before...

Mmm, got some of this yesterday and I agree, it's very good :) It says to store in the fridge though - I've never done this with squash etc before...

Really? I have admit I didn't even bother reading the bottle since it's squash!!!

I struggle to get the strength right :( you can't see how much you have poured in a mug!

Really? I have admit I didn't even bother reading the bottle since it's squash!!!

I struggle to get the strength right :( you can't see how much you have poured in a mug!

Yep, I was only looking to see what the ingredients were!

I'd go for too little first then you can always add more :)

Back