• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little grease ball!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little Clem currently needs ear drops. Steve did them at the weekend as I was too ill. As you can see he had never done them before and it didn't end well..........
4987b978d2498a8555fed4c63223efb2.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Oooooops !!

I am sure you are aware of the need to avoid him ingesting the Canaural (assume that's what it is) as it contains both a steroid and an anti fungal which can effect the liver if a lot is ingested orally. I am probably only mentioning what you are already well aware of, but some other folk may not know

Hope Clem's ears are responding well to treatment,:)

I've wiped him down but other than giving him a full bath not sure what else I can do. It happened Sunday and he has seen the vet since and they weren't worried :)

Oh poor little man :(

He does look a state doesn't he ;) well did he get it right next dose :lol:

One of my sisters has ear drops at the moment and it's a three man job :shock: so doing it by himself I say well done :thumb:

Back