• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bucky or Loki!

chloe60

Young Bun
Tomorrow im getting my new little baby! Hes a mini lop, however im stuck on names! Ive got two but i dont know which one to choose out of Bucky (the winter soldier from Captain America) or Loki (from Thor) i love both of these names (and both characters) and have had very mixed opinions from family and friends! Hellppppp!

9ac8fc57ea4deac4c9d2dd1b14aa7ce2.jpg

82829ff33ec05a04e9737dd8c298572c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have a Loki... He is a little git :lol: I originally had him with his brother Thor and I guess I really shouldn't have been surprised when they grew up to hate each other :lol:

I think Bucky is a more unusual name and I think he is an awesome character, I can't wait to see how he develops in the film universe.

But obviously I think Loki is a lovely name!

Thats hilarious hahaha i did want to get his brother who was a lighter colour and call him thor! Haha!

Glad you can see my dilemma! Theyre both such good characters!! Bucky has been my favorite right from the very start!But Loki is hilarious haha [emoji38]

I have a Loki... He is a little git [emoji38] I originally had him with his brother Thor and I guess I really shouldn't have been surprised when they grew up to hate each other [emoji38]

I think Bucky is a more unusual name and I think he is an awesome character, I can't wait to see how he develops in the film universe.

But obviously I think Loki is a lovely name!

Thankyou everyone! Lets just hope i dont have a naughty Loki haha :)

Back