• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Return of Blossom and Blue

Riggs

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone,
Not posted any thing about my two Bunsters for ages, things have been rather hectic here this year with lots of changes going on, however things are beginning to settle down now so thought, as I have a few spare moments (A rare thing these days) I would give you all a quick update.

Blue is now well and truly part of the household having been with us for over a year (Where has the time gone) he has proved to be the perfect house Bun although he does like to try and turn their room into a bit of a farm yard and spends a great deal of time sorting through the hay in their litter tray to find the good bits which inevitably leads to the farm yard affect.

Blosskins is still her usual self and remains a bit of a cuddle Bun who will sit and groom me as long as I giver her fuss and attention for.

They have enjoyed some lovely days in the garden during the summer although not as many as I would have liked as it has been so wet and the rain has managed to coincide with my days off far too often.

They have both settled in to be a perfect couple and spend many an hour snuggling with each other.

Here are a selection of photos from the summer months.

The pair of them enjoying some free range garden time.

And relaxing in the front room in the evening

Blosskins looking good

And in launch mode

Blue looking Handsome

And Curious

Now we are back I'll be sure to post more of the terrible twosome later.

Last edited:
I LOVE them! They've got that lovely stocky loppy build.

Beautiful, beautiful bunsters.

:love:

Back