• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And she's eating her litter again .... shakes head

FredW

Alpha Buck
I have no idea what it is with Bunbuns, but anything in nugget shape... well anything, she eats. Her latest "treats" are her litter. I am using SmartBedz Universal litter, which is from compressed Straw, and every so often she just loves having a good old munch on it. Oh well, at least she's happy :p

Who ever thought rabbits were easy to look after and understand....got it SO wrong....the little blighters are a real challenge...but we luv 'em all!!

I couldn't have said it better. I think anyone who ever had a bunny and who got to know them, I don't think they can ever turn away from them again. I know I couldn't. :)

I couldn't have said it better. I think anyone who ever had a bunny and who got to know them, I don't think they can ever turn away from them again. I know I couldn't. :)

Completely agree - 4 years ago I didn't think about rabbits - but now I am completely besotted with them - and bum-fuzzled at their actions most of the time:lol:

Occassionaly one of my (Harley) will think that Megazorb is just the tastiest thing ever - but as she is a fluffy lion head she ends up looking a right old mess with the megazorb stuck to her fur :lol:

Completely agree - 4 years ago I didn't think about rabbits - but now I am completely besotted with them - and bum-fuzzled at their actions most of the time:lol:

Occassionaly one of my (Harley) will think that Megazorb is just the tastiest thing ever - but as she is a fluffy lion head she ends up looking a right old mess with the megazorb stuck to her fur :lol:

lol I can see that picture in my head of her covered in all that stuff. I bet it's super cute.... and some nice job for you to clean up after :lol:

Last year we where out left dad to see to mabel left litter pellets in tub and fresh hay and greens and a treat he thought the litter was her food he put it on her fleece when I walked in she looked at me as if to say what's he done I don't eat that lol he thought they where food pellets lol

Back