• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 More Little Piggies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Mayflower gave birth this morning to these two little cuties, Maverick and Mystique :)

and to update. I am going to get all remaining pigs out on Thursday so watch for news!

It's amazing how GP babies are born all ready to go so to speak !! When compared to how a baby Rabbit is born the baby GPs look so grown up, even at just a few hours old.

They're adorable and such lucky little piggies - to think how different their little lives would have been if you hadn't stepped in xx

Lovely to see some more cuties have arrived safely.

I'm assuming you have name labels of some kind - they all look so similar! :lol:

It's amazing how GP babies are born all ready to go so to speak !! When compared to how a baby Rabbit is born the baby GPs look so grown up, even at just a few hours old.

I guess it's because piggies don't burrow - the babies need to be able to move around ASAP to keep away from predators, whereas baby rabbits are much safer underground so don't need to be born so developed.

Lovely to see some more cuties have arrived safely.
I'm assuming you have name labels of some kind - they all look so similar! :lol:
no labels! lol most are with their mums so we know who is who, also spread out between myself and fosterers so not all together

and We are using a car theme for names ( as Jane will tell you! :lol: )

Back