• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling sad for a little ginger bunny

booboobunny

Warren Scout
I don't know exactly where to post this as I don't think it's a neglect case or anything like that but I was looking online and came across an advert for a bunny who just looks a little... sad, it's little ears look wet and there are poops everywhere. I'm sure that the owner is good etc but something about this bunny just makes me feel so sad for it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the page or not so I won't for now but if someone says I can then I will, if not then please leave a comment and I'll send the link to you privately.
I've not contacted the seller myself as I live on an island and so can't really waste her time - they are in Lancashire. I just wondered if anyone from around the Lancashire/Liverpool/Manchester area would be interested in adopting it. It's a little ginger lop eared rabbit advertised for £15.
As I said before I'm sure it's not a case of neglect or anything like that, I would just really like to see the little thing all warm and happy as it's one of those cases that for some reason has really touched my heart.

There is also the very slight possibility that I MIGHT be able to take the bunny on - my parents are visiting my brother in Preston at the beginning of November so could POSSIBLY (probably reluctantly) pick it up from someone if somebody took it home until then.

Back