• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Also adopting new buns U/D coming Saturday!

So I decided I was ready to adopt some new buns after losing Scrappy back in August and things are moving briskly! First off I got the all important written permission from my landlord and I've been in contact with Windwhistle Warren to adopt these two beauties, Mulberry and Logan: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=33360

Can't really explain why, but I kept getting drawn back to their page. Maybe it's because they've been waiting so long for a home :( Anyway, they are happy with my set up so I just need to arrange with Alice and Rachael their move down here to the big smoke! Unfortunately I don't drive so Rachael has very kindly offered to bring them down one weekend.

I've been buzzing around getting myself organised! I've ordered the bunny manor from Manor Pet Housing. Unfortunately it probably won't get here until mid-November so if the buns arrive first they'll have cardboard boxes to use as temporary hidey holes. I just need to find out from Alice their dietary requirements (pellets, favourite hay, greens), get litter trays, blankets, beds, toys, tunnels. Lots to get! Plus I'm off to Ikea tomorrow to get the obligatory doll's bed!

Can't wait for them to get here, really looking forward to having bunnies again and reprising my role as butler and live in house maid :lol:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous, Mulberry looks a little like the fella we rescued today. I'm glad you are getting bunnies again, I think Scrappy would have approved

Aww I'm so so pleased for you and really do hope they get to come and live with you! Your a brilliant bunny mummy and they would be 2 very lucky buns!!

Ps they are gorgeous :love:

Look forward to hearing an update :) xxx

What a lovely couple! I'm sure they will settle down beautifully with you - and they've waited so long for their forever home. Bet you're excited!

Ooo... Mulberry's got one of those proper smooshy faces!

Can we give a gold star to your landlord for being brilliant?

Lucky boys!!

So pleased for you that you've found some bunnies to spoil and also pleased for these very lucky bunnies.

It looks like Scrappy left the same legacy as my Scrappy (my avatar pic) left me.... wanting to have bunnies in my life.

They look absolutely gorgeous :love:

They won't know their luck landing with you ...

Can't wait to hear how they settle in!

Oh I'm so pleased for the boys. Thank you for offering them a home, we didn't think they would ever leave the rescue.

I was at Windwhistle yesterday and Alice was so excited that they have finally been given a chance of a wonderful home. While I cleaned them out I was busy telling them how they need to be on their best behaviour - they just sat there eating their hay!

I was at the rescue the day they were 'delivered'.

I look forward to reading all about their move to London.

Oh I'm so pleased for the boys. Thank you for offering them a home, we didn't think they would ever leave the rescue.

I was at Windwhistle yesterday and Alice was so excited that they have finally been given a chance of a wonderful home. While I cleaned them out I was busy telling them how they need to be on their best behaviour - they just sat there eating their hay!

I was at the rescue the day they were 'delivered'.

I look forward to reading all about their move to London.

Hi Sal :wave: I'm really pleased I've been able to offer them a home, I really can't believe they've had to wait so long :( Tell them to brace themselves for some intense spoiling! :lol: I'll be posting lots of updates and pics to keep everyone update on how they're settling in.

So I've spoken to Rachael and she is bringing the buns down this Saturday. Very excited! Doing a big hay experts order tomorrow and I just need to pop in to Wilkos on my way home from work to pick up a couple of underbed storage boxes. Oh and I still need to put the Ikea doll's bed together. I don't think I've ever assembled Ikea furniture before, really hope it's not difficult :?

I'm so excited for you :) I missed this before, I'm so pleased for you, and for the boys :) from what I remember the ikea bed was very easy to assemble :thumb:

Hope they are suitably braced ready for their intense spoiling!!!

Its such fun shopping for them isnt it?

Back