• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't pinch my food

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Stu is very protective of his dish

a88cb823e88467fea81e921261ee02f5.jpg

Typo errors I.e.

Pinch not punch
Dish not fish

Blame it on the Cider ;)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sweet photo, but I must ask, have you has a few glasses of wine this evening? Some quite funny typos in your post :lol::lol:

:lol: Great photo :love: But I must admit when I saw the thread title I was expecting to see Stu in a Rocky style video punching a bag of Burgess with sweat bands round his paws :lol:

Sweet photo, but I must ask, have you has a few glasses of wine this evening? Some quite funny typos in your post :lol::lol:

Oh dear yes thanks to auto txt and tapatalk and a few ciders :lol::lol:

It's pinch and dish lol

I change it now :oops:

:lol::lol:

For the RUers who didn't see the original... The thread title was originally 'Don't punch my food' and the caption 'Stu is very protective of his fish'. :lol:

For the RUers who didn't see the original... The thread title was originally 'Don't punch my food' and the caption 'Stu is very protective of his fish'. :lol:

I have had a very long day :oops: strewn with alcohol :lol: in my defense ;)

And didn't proof read before posting :lol:

I like the original uncorrected thread better ...would it be irresponsible to recommend more cider in the interests of keeping us amused?:lol:

Hahahaha when i read the original i wondered whether they were supposed to eat fish and i just never knew [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

not sure if its the norm but our buns tend to take the food out of the dish to eat. Fluffy will throw the bowl around or flip it. They will spread the hay out to eat and make a mess with it. As long as they're eating and happy I guess it doesn't matter.

not sure if its the norm but our buns tend to take the food out of the dish to eat. Fluffy will throw the bowl around or flip it. They will spread the hay out to eat and make a mess with it. As long as they're eating and happy I guess it doesn't matter.

Some of my bunnies will pick up their bowl with their teeth right after I give them fresh pellets, and then toss the bowl around so the food goes flying all over the place.

Some of my bunnies will pick up their bowl with their teeth right after I give them fresh pellets, and then toss the bowl around so the food goes flying all over the place.

:lol: no mine like their dish and 4 heads can fit round it ;)

It's the Whiskers cat face shape ceramic quite heavy and no place to pick it up :thumb:

It's very grubby at the moment :oops: but I do was it out promise :oops: but one day and 4 chins and it's back to this :lol:

Haha to the original thread

He certainly is keeping watch on his food. Dolly kept one paw in the bowl and would drag it towards her as her side emptied - I scatter feed now [emoji38]

Haha to the original thread

He certainly is keeping watch on his food. Dolly kept one paw in the bowl and would drag it towards her as her side emptied - I scatter feed now [emoji38]

I scatter feed too. Gives them something to do.

Back