• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Tulsi and any other dog lovers- part 1

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Bruno, who is really struggling with arthritis, but his face still lights up when he sees a toy. He was actually booked to be PTS 2 weeks ago, but I just couldn't do it because he is still happy and bright, it's just his old legs are done!

Lottie, a 5 year old springer spaniel, who was taken from a rescue by our vet. She then went for his toddler and he was distraught. We have taken her and he pays for her.

Corrie, our nearly 10 year old collie, he was badly abused when he arrived at 10 months old, became epileptic at 2.5 and now has arthritis in his right hip and spondylosis in his spine. Recently he has developed soft tissue damage in his right shoulder. He's a bit hyper!

Marloes is a middle aged Greek street dog. She was taken across to Britain about 2 years ago to go to a home, after 18 months the owners decided they couldn't cope with her. We fostered her for the rescue, but she has a few issues so we offered to keep her. The people involved with Marloes rescue have been very supportive too.

Awww - they're all beautiful. I'm currently making enquiries about a dog at Many Tears. So nervous waiting to find out if they like my application.

I would think they would be delighted to have someone like you wanting to Rehome a dog, Mackers.
Good luck.

I would think they would be delighted to have someone like you wanting to Rehome a dog, Mackers.
Good luck.

Thank you :oops:. Just a bit worried because we do have to go out to work and my woofs are left for between 2.5 and 4 hours Monday to Wednesday, depending on OH's shift. I spoke to another dog walker today who said he'd been turned down by Dogs Trust because he worked full time FROM HOME :shock:. They didn't like the fact that he worked full time, no matter that he had a home office. I don't understand their logic :?.

Oh what beautiful doggies! :love:

Goodness, Corrie's eyes! :lol: They just shout that he's ready for mischief! :D :love:
Bruno has a face that reminds me of my bridge dog, Shadow. He looks like a gentle giant. :love:
And Lottie reminds me of Ebon. There's a very playful look in her eyes. :) Some dogs just don't care for little children, it's sad but I'm glad she has a home with you. Most folks would just put a dog like that down. :evil:

I love to hear happy endings for the European dogs who have come from places like Greece or Bosnia. The conditions are just terrible that they live in. :cry:

I can hardly manage two dogs, one of which is rabbit sized...you amaze me, halfpenny! :D

Wishing you the best of luck in your doggy rehoming endeavors, Mackers. :) xxxxxxx

Love your doggies though I must admit I loved old Kate. She looked so much like my girl that I wish we'd had longer.

Awwww Lottie looks gorgeous how sad for the vet. Corrie xxx and the little street dog.

It is so great for them to be cared for in a proper loving home.

Mackers our dog Tass came from many tears. I worked part time and they were fine about that. She is a collie. I do hope it works out for you.

Awww - they're all beautiful. I'm currently making enquiries about a dog at Many Tears. So nervous waiting to find out if they like my application.

My girl is a Many Tears dog. Hope you hear soon!

Beautiful dogs halfpenny :love:

Back