• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reason why I just don't think i could have my babies outside

FredW

Alpha Buck
I have been wanting to have my two babies outside next summer as we are having our back garden redone, but this afternoon I got the reminder as to why I am always hesitating about actually having them out there.
A big fox was sleeping in our garden again. She's been in our garden for years, know it's a she as she was pregnant last year, and she come in our garden to sleep. She is absolutely beautiful, and even though I know how vicious they can be, doesn't stop me seeing her beauty. First time we saw her in the garden sleeping was a few years back. probably 5 years or so, she was very tiny, I'd say a cup first time away from her mum. Now she is a great absolutely stunning young lady. I would never try to drive her out the garden and hope she wont feel pushed out when we have it redone, but she loves it here. I had two big dog beds that I filled with grass that are on the back porch, and she picked one of those to sleep in. She's sleeping in there right now, nibbling on the grass every so often. been sleeping there for a few hours now.
So yeah seeing her there again, it's clear... my little babies will have to stay indoors.

Back