• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay has a bit of 2014 left

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I emailed Gavin at Timothy Hay just to enquire about when the 2015 hay will be available as my buns are staging a mass protest at the moment - he said that he still has 10 or so bags of 2014 left - you just need to order the 2013 and in the comments type in "2014 please"...on a first come first serve basis.

The 2015 hay will be available in about a month - you can also order a sample of this. Because of the poor summer Scotland has had it is not as green as they would like it but still stalky. They are just waiting for it to 'cure' (harden) (I learnt a bit about hay making in one sentence - I'm such a city girl :lol:).

So if you're desperate for some 2014 then order some now whilst it's still there (and before I get to it :lol:).

Thanks :thumb:. I have a whole bale of 2014 unopened at the moment but may order another one!

Back