• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I hope you don't mind me posting a photo - I love looking through all my pictures of my darling bridge bunny, I love seeing his face and wish I could snuggle up to him.

Here is he with lots of lovely hay - if only he'd have eaten more of it instead of just sitting in it or spreading it round everywhere! He was such a messy little chap but I'd give anything to have that mess back.

Awww RP, I know just how you feel. I miss my bunnies every day. it's so hard isn't it? Hugs for you.

He was so beautiful! :love: and know exactly how you feel, only 3 weeks on and I'm still missing Harvey so much! I would give literally anything to have him back. I know it's so hard, but he will always be remembered!

Sending a big virtual hug xx

As soon as I see Roly's name I think of hay and how we tried to get him to eat more. He was a lovely boy!

Back