• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse

Awww. She looks lovely and comfortable on her bed.

Lovely heathy yummy greens too. Lucky lady.

How can she be anything else than happy, look how well she's cared for :love: what a beauty and very sweet all snuggled on her bed x

She cant see much at all now. But as her loss of vision has been gradual over several months she has adjusted well xx

That would be much easier, it would be sudden lose that would be scary. Elysie certainly seems very content.

My friends dog went blind, she adjusted so well. She did have an expensive op and can see again but has been told due to her diabetes she will go blind again, but it will be gradual, but this time irreversible.

I just love the picture of her on her bed. She is looking quite the royal lady and she knows it, eh? :D :love:
I'd like to get a wee bed like that for Jenna...the cats would take it over though and if I gave them to the bunnies, they would eat them. :shock:

Such a pretty bunny :love::love::love: xxxxxxx

Back