• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Piggies Born Even more pt 30

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Vista who was huge has given birth to 4 babies, all ok :)
She needs lots of TLC as in very poor condition. Her sore back is being treated but we've had to be careful due to her pregnancy

Say hello to ( not sure which is which yet as sexes won't be eastablished for a day or two) Venture, Vito, Vectra and Venza !
Not great pic as didn't want to disturb them too much as only about an hour old!

and we received a parcel with two lovely cosies in..guess which little family will be making use of one of them!
thank you to the sender

Last edited:
:shock: I can't believe they come out so big, poor mommy piggy it must be very uncomfortable for her :shock:

How long do they stay with mom until weaned ?

:love: I'm always amazed at fully developed wee piggie babies are,I assume it's down to survival in the wild,get up and running like a lot of prey species.

OMG all these pics of adorable piggies! I have never had piggies but you are really making me think about researching them and looking at rescuing. Such a shame I don't have the knowledge and live too far away from you to be able to foster for you as I would love to be able to do this (yet I know the foster would turn into adoption!)

Last edited:
The penny has just dropped............the baby Piggies are being named after cars !!

I am a tad slow on the uptake, but I usually get there eventually !!

The latest arrivals are so cute. I bet there are a lot of wheek wheeks to be heard in the homes of all those caring for the Rescues :love:

Back