• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sectioning off part of shed for bunnies

Has anyone separated part of their shed off for their bunnies? If so, how did you go about this? Did you use aviary panels and if so where did you get them from and how much were they? Trying to persuade my parents so my bunnies can have a better accommodation.

We have a hutch raised up to chest height in the shed for our two, with a ramp up from an external run.
Leaves the floor space clear for bikes, lawnmowers etc. If that would be of interest to you, I could fish some photos out.

I put puppy panels across the width of the shed heldmin place with tall heavy wooden box that they could get into. Worked a treat and easy to move for deep cleans.

Difficult to get photos from the shed doorway, but this was the setup when first built. It's a 7 x 5 ft shed with an off-the shelf 6 ft hutch inside raised up on batons.

The ramp pops out on top of the little Trixie house in this picture:

Slightly different angle showing access to the hutch:

Difficult to get photos from the shed doorway, but this was the setup when first built. It's a 7 x 5 ft shed with an off-the shelf 6 ft hutch inside raised up on batons.

The ramp pops out on top of the little Trixie house in this picture:

Slightly different angle showing access to the hutch:

That looks good :) Thanks

Not a shed, but I sectioned part of my garage off for bunnies using aviary panels:

Hutch added for winter:

Ebay - They were a bargain at about £10 each, £15 for door. I would probably want slightly better quality ones for outside as there are a few knots that may not stand up to a predator or extream weather but as these are in my secure garage I wasn't too worried about that aspect.

Ebay - They were a bargain at about £10 each, £15 for door. I would probably want slightly better quality ones for outside as there are a few knots that may not stand up to a predator or extream weather but as these are in my secure garage I wasn't too worried about that aspect.

That is amazing value. Nice one.

Thanks had a look on Ebay and think I've found the same ones :) lot cheaper than the ones on hutch company websites but probably would suffice if used inside

Back