• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Services in the Midlands

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
Looking to send Chloe and Dave for bonding asap. They're on a waiting list at Fat Fluffs but it could be a while before they are called in. Need an experienced/confident bonder as both are giants with BIG personalities to match.

I was recommended somewhere in Chesterfield but that's quite far North for you I reckon. Four Little Paws, I think.

I don't think the rescue I got Aboleth from (and that bonded my two) have time/space to do 'general' bonding, and certainly not giants. Dunno about anywhere else. Good luck!

Lauren at Four Little Paws is great. I've never used her for bonding, but my three regularly go to her for boarding. She's very knowledgable and experienced, so if you could make it to Chesterfield, I'm sure she would do a good job.

Can I help at all? Based in Worcestershire. I have experience of giants....my Delilah is an 8kg conti x French lop...full of attitude too!!!!:shock:

Back