• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cat pack...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
From left to right we have...Darcy, Bear Bear, Tubs, Mr Tigs, Ruby, Derek, Minnie, Thomas, Lola :love::love:

12118605_10207921568055714_4727983537382645175_n.jpg

Oh my! :shock: I can't get two of my cats to eat side by side! Do you have some kind of magical kitty pixie dust you sprinkle on them to get them to behave?? :D
What an amazing picture! :D Such lovely moggies too! :love::love::love: xxxxxx

Oh my! :shock: I can't get two of my cats to eat side by side! Do you have some kind of magical kitty pixie dust you sprinkle on them to get them to behave?? :D
What an amazing picture! :D Such lovely moggies too! :love::love::love: xxxxxx

haha they do scuffle until each has a bowl lol! and you have to watch who you put next to who lol

Ooo wow!!!! Lovely kitties!!! I miss my kitty cat!! We had to put her down a few months ago .. she was super old (20) and her health went downhill rapidly, breathing was laboured, she was weak and could hardly move and her right eye pooled with blood. Heartbreaking decision but the best one for her.

Back