• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drowning in Guineas Rescue Part 3 MORE BABIES pt 30

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Today I went back to collect some more to go to other rescues

Here are 10 boars who are now with Animals innNeed Maxicare. Huge thanks to Emma for transporting and Annie for taking them

2 adult boars who will be joining the others going to Walsall RSPCA..again thanks Becky x

4 very pregnant sows again going to Walsall

and we did not have room for others but I couldn't leave lone boar who is with me
Bandini

and then there was this poor sow with her wounded side and four 4 day old babies..she is now named Triumph and is with me

and her babies Twingo, Taxi, Twizy and Tanto..do not ask me which is which!

they were in with one other sow now named Berlina

all in their cage

and last night Brava gave birth to 2 living babes ( she had 3 dead ones :cry: )
Meet Beagle and Bravo

and Windstar also had 2 live babies ( she also had 1 dead one :( )
Wheego on the left and Wanderer on the right

Last edited:
Ouch at that bite. :( Those surviving babies have certainly been born into a better place.

oh my goodness, these poor wee guinea pigs, that wound looks sore :( I can't believe how many you have rescued!

Good for you. So glad the babies have been born into happier circumstances.

They are all so pretty. Lots of happy homing vibes to them all x

Well done Jill and everyone else who's helping with this rescue mission! I love hearing that you've got more out as it's more that will be safe and have a happy future :love: Sad that so many have been neglected in the way they have though and I hope not too many are pregnant. :(

These photos are making me miss my 4 piggies back home! Being at uni sucks sometimes when you can't have your pets living with you!

Definitely well done to all of you involved in this mammoth task. You are doing such an amazing job.

Heartbreaking to see so many and in such poor health.

Gosh,imagine if all those babies had been born back at their former home making conditions even tighter especially when they reached breeding age...and so on.:shock:So glad all these piggies are now safe and the breeding cycle has been broken.Im glad their owner finally realised enough was enough.

One of the sows destined for Walsall has given birth to 4 dead babies :cry:
She also has had 2 live ones but they're struggling
We won't be sending her or the other heavy sows off tomorrow as cannot risk the journey

honeybunny.. You are fabulous !!!!!
I'm just so sorry that these situations keep happening.. Bless you and the piggies and to all those that rescue XXXXX

I can't even speak about breeders, right now :cry:

Jill, I would really like to help you with all with these guinea pigs and so am looking to make an order from the Hay Experts to send directly to you at Honeybunnies. Are there things that you desperately need at the moment, eg pellets, hay, bedding? Please let me know and I'll do the order this weekend.

Jill, I would really like to help you with all with these guinea pigs and so am looking to make an order from the Hay Experts to send directly to you at Honeybunnies. Are there things that you desperately need at the moment, eg pellets, hay, bedding? Please let me know and I'll do the order this weekend.

thank you.. Have to say we have been inundated with gifts for this rescue :)
I will pm you x

Well the sow that had four dead babies still has her 2 live ones this morning..but they are not as lively as they should be.
One of the other sows also gave birth in the night to one little piggie who is fit and well and running about!

Back