• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaaggghhh ....Timothy Hay have run out of 2014

Fellie

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Have 3/4 of a 10kg sack left so need to find some other hay the buns love -they don't like the 2013 vintage - and don't like Oxbow Timothy Hay. They will eat Oxbow Orchard Grass but due to it's expense only Bobo gets that as it is apparently really good for teeth and Bobo is prone to spurs.

I am thinking of trying the Hay for Pets INGS hay - or Timothy and Rye - I think I've read on here about buns loving it.

Oh no, that's terrible!! :( I but that for Daisy as she is very fussy about her hay!! I was just about to order another sack too. Don't know what to do now!

My lot will not eat the 2013 stuff :(
Donny will eat DFH so will pad it out with more of that.
I have timothy hay, ings hay (only Leo eats that!) baled hay, hay from the range, hay from asda, hay from B&M but nope, 2014 timothy hay is the hay they want!

I would but t&rye from hay for pets but none of mine are interested. The bags of timothy hay I have will last about 2 weeks.. The 2015 batches can't come quick enough :shock:

Back