• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

... some successful rehoming vibes ?? UD their other bunny now for rehoming!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I saw the most gorgeous bunny on one of the selling sites last night and I usually mull over it for ages, send messages rather than ring - this time I picked the phone up without hesitation but the seller said she had already gone. I was so upset, the ad was only up for about 12 hours. She was about to take the ad down.

Anyhow, there's a new ad today saying she was let down and the rabbit is still available. :D I've sent her a text and will ring tonight as per advert.

Please, please send vibes that this rabbit is meant to be with us, the kid had got bored and, I just feel this rabbit is meant to join my crew. :love:

Last edited:
I saw the most gorgeous bunny on one of the selling sites last night and I usually mull over it for ages, send messages rather than ring - this time I picked the phone up without hesitation but the seller said she had already gone. I was so upset, the ad was only up for about 12 hours. She was about to take the ad down.

Anyhow, there's a new ad today saying she was let down and the rabbit is still available. :D I've sent her a text and will ring tonight as per advert.

Please, please send vibes that this rabbit is meant to be with us, the kid had got bored and, I just feel this rabbit is meant to join my crew. :love:

Ah this exact same thing happened to me!

The rabbit is now with me :D

Good luck - may it all go your way! (and the rabbit's way of course :lol:)

*if* it all comes together it couldn't be better timing as I'm OCD about vaccinating and I have appointments booked on Wednesday so she would be able to go along to the mass vaccination clinic :D

Last edited:
:D:D She's texted me back to say she will reserve her for me and that she nearly rang me last night when the other party pulled out but didn't know if it was a bit cheeky. :D She sounds really genuine.

whoop whoop. The price included the hutch last night but today I only need to buy the bunny which is even better.

:D:D She's texted me back to say she will reserve her for me and that she nearly rang me last night when the other party pulled out but didn't know if it was a bit cheeky. :D She sounds really genuine.

whoop whoop. The price included the hutch last night but today I only need to buy the bunny which is even better.

Yes, if it was meant to be, I knew it would happen!

I hope all runs smoothly for you (and the bun!) xx

Yes, if it was meant to be, I knew it would happen!

I hope all runs smoothly for you (and the bun!) xx

Thank you. She really is a lovely looking bunny, a bit less than a year old and I find that the perfect age as can get neutered quickly and tend to get re-settled well (usually).

Thanks everybody. It's so exciting. I just feel from one still photo of this bunny that she is a very lovely rabbit.

Back