• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky bun!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I went away this weekend (Thursday - Monday) only to Cornwall for a wedding. I left Petra with my parents whilst i was away. Thought to myself yesterday "I've missed Petty loads can't wait to see her and have bunny snuggles" came home to a bunny who had clearly had too much fun whilst i was away and didn't even want to know me!!

Normally she loves the camera and will pose (she may well get that from me hahaha) but straight after this picture, she jumped off me and legged it! Wouldn't even let me put her to bed. She only wanted my mum!

I feel abandoned haha

354e718c02c94afc8470bcbed232b124.jpg

She's been no better today. I think she's furious!! She wouldn't take any parsley from me before but took some off mum. Charming!!

Oooo, the little monkey! Try shaking a bag of fenugreek crunchies and see who's her favourite then!

So me and Petrapops are besties again. Or were. We have a coal fire in the dining room which was lit today. The poor thing didn't know what to do or what it was! She just kept staring at it ha. Anyways she just popped up to say hello before bedtime!!

62135341de57d42cc9fed49a062f5df8.jpg

Aww she is very cuuute. It is lovely that she is so happy to be with your mum. Must be a reliefmwhen you want to go away even if you do have to put up with the cold shoulder afterwards.

Aww she is very cuuute. It is lovely that she is so happy to be with your mum. Must be a reliefmwhen you want to go away even if you do have to put up with the cold shoulder afterwards.

It massively is. She follows my parents around constantly. She's so cute bless her.

Haha thank you. Tonight she legged it into the living room from the dining room (it's open plan) as though she was spooked and started nudging me as if to tell me to go and check something in there. I went to check and there was a maaaaaassive spider. I hope she's not scared of them - she's meant to be the spider killer for me!!
Anyways I screamed and dad got rid of it. She hasn't left me since though.

He's a little minx. Petra will be lying down and he runs over and nudges her until she moves then follows her [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] but when he's cold she snuggles him so he's warm. They are cute.

6f9da94ea954e06807d685a904ec7739.jpg
598a3cb4ce8e367a16dba60e9e64904d.jpg

Back