• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly has been admitted:( UD she's gone

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
When Molly refused her breakfast this morning I knew something was wrong so I rushed her to the vets.

The vet looked her over. She can't feel a blockage and doesn't think its stasis. Molly was very cold and withdrawn and dehydrated. The prognosis is not good, it seems that she is shutting down. No change when I rang at lunchtime, we are seeing how this afternoon goes but I think this is not going to have a happy outcome. Molly is 9 and I really feel she is asking to go. :cry:

Any vibes you can spare either for a recovery or peaceful passing would be gratefully received.

Last edited:
Just spoken to the vet. Molly does seem a little brighter and is showing an interest in eating dandelion leaves. The strange thing is she is putting them in her mouth but then not eating them, just sitting there with the leaf sticking out of her mouth.:?

She is going to stay in overnight and we will review the situation in the morning.

sending lots of vibes for her, did the vet check for molar spurs or ulcers, sometimes these cannot be seen with scope if further down the mouth, something must be hurting, for her to want to eat ie, them in her mouth but not swallowing or chewing

Bless her sending lots of healthy teeth vibes for Molly.

Hope your parents evening goes ok.

Just spoken to the vet. Molly does seem a little brighter and is showing an interest in eating dandelion leaves. The strange thing is she is putting them in her mouth but then not eating them, just sitting there with the leaf sticking out of her mouth.:?

She is going to stay in overnight and we will review the situation in the morning.

Tully did this when he was recovering from a dental a few weeks ago before he felt properly better. Fingers crossed it's a step in the right direction for her x

Back