• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding a husbun for Flo! U/D - They're home!!!

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Just got an email today to say I can have appointment to go to Rabbit Residence Rescue on Saturday to pick out some rabbits to bond with Flo! So excited :love:
I'll keep you all updated on how it goes!

Last edited:
Just got an email today to say I can have appointment to go to Rabbit Residence Rescue on Saturday to pick out some rabbits to bond with Flo! So excited :love:
I'll keep you all updated on how it goes!

Good luck!

I bet you can't wait! :D

Oh how exciting. I remember that feeling too well when you're waiting for them to come home. but so exciting when it's all sorted. Fingers crossed it all goes smooth. Will Flo be able to "speed date" or have you picked one for her? :)

Very exciting! Are you taking Flo with you or are you going to check them out first?

Oh how exciting. I remember that feeling too well when you're waiting for them to come home. but so exciting when it's all sorted. Fingers crossed it all goes smooth. Will Flo be able to "speed date" or have you picked one for her? :)

I'm just going up to the rescue to choose a few rabbits that I would like to try to bond her with. Then she'll go up at a later stage to bond and then she gets delivered home! Hopefully it will, hoping she'll be on her best behaviour. One of the rabbits on their website only has one ear because another rabbit bit it off during bonding :shock:

I'm just going up to the rescue to choose a few rabbits that I would like to try to bond her with. Then she'll go up at a later stage to bond and then she gets delivered home! Hopefully it will, hoping she'll be on her best behaviour. One of the rabbits on their website only has one ear because another rabbit bit it off during bonding :shock:

Better have a word with Flo to leave the other ear alone then, if you go for him :D

Good luck!! :D

Poor old Neon, it was more a severe bite which meant the ear had to be amputated to avoid further damage and infection. Poor chap! He's a bit anxious of other bunnies now so it will depend on how Flo is towards other bunnies, plenty of other single chaps to consider though! Blackjack is my personal favourite ;)

Gorgeous rabbits there! I have to admit that Saxon caught my eye, he's such a lovely colour. But it's all about personality really, isn't it?

Gorgeous rabbits there! I have to admit that Saxon caught my eye, he's such a lovely colour. But it's all about personality really, isn't it?

He really is! Yes and to be fair they are all very cute! Depends who Flo gets on with haha !

Oh it was so lovely to see all the bucks - all so adorable! I have actually chosen four, so emailed them again to book an appointment to take Flo in for bonding!
My choices are:
1. Flumpit
2. Neon
3. Tubsy
4. Lance
So now I guess it is down to Flo! So excited :love:

Back