• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are they always so camera shy when you dont want them to be? lol

FredW

Alpha Buck
Well on Saturday Manor Pet Housing came to deliver a couple of things, a great new digging box for my babies... as well as cool thing for the back of the pen.
PenBack.jpg

Both Bunbuns and Fluffy love playing with this thing behind the pen. but each and every time I point the camera to make a picture they stop playing and just look. Or I am in the kitchen and can hear them really playing with those dangly things, then I sneak into the room... and yep, they stop playing. It's like they don't want to be photographed playing. Same with the digging box. they go to the sand, when I put the camera on to make a video they come out. when I put it away, they go back. somehow I think they are playing with me. naughty bunnies.
I really wanted to get some nice pictures of them playing, or in their box (by the way, Bunbuns thinks sand is another new food group she hasn't discovered before), yet two days constantly running around with my camera on me, and still no picture lol

Yeah they sure are smart. I even had the recording running for a whole hour thinking that will get them... do you think it did... nope. when the battery run out and I needed recharging, yep that's when they started playing again. Those little sods :)

though I did get this cute picture of Fluffy, he was exploring the sofa further. the first time he decided to climb on top of it completely. They usually just sleep on the sofa itself, but he wanted to explore so went all up there. this boy really has no fear. :love:

FluffyOnTheSofa.jpg

Back