• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wasn't Sure About Posting This

He doesn't look real there!! Bless his little cuddly nose. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful photo, of both of you ! Lord H looks as though he is in heaven, sheer bliss on his little face :love:

He really is an affectionate lad. He's never going to win Mastermind, but neither am I so we make a good team. Nowt much between our ears, although his ears are bigger than mine !

Awww he looks so content and squishy! :love: (I take back the squishy part, don't think he'd appreciate being called that lol!)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh no, but your hair does look lovely and shiny. My poor neighbour has alopecia and two bald patches. Sometimes its hard to be a woman.

I take it you weren't sure about posting it because you knew we'd all be SUPER JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT A REAL LIFE CUDDLE BUN THAT ISN'T MADE BY JELLYCAT. ;):love:

I take it you weren't sure about posting it because you knew we'd all be SUPER JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT A REAL LIFE CUDDLE BUN THAT ISN'T MADE BY JELLYCAT. ;):love:

On the subject of which I found another one in the Charity Shop this morning, cost me 50p :D

Back