• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picking up a foster bun today!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
A girl near me is kind of an unofficial rescue; she takes bunnies in if she hears that they're in need, neuters and then rehomes them. She's just taken on 10 bunnies who are in a pretty bad state, and some are possibly pregnant, so she's fostering out the ones she already had to make space for these emergency bunnies. I agreed to take one and we're picking him up today... but I have no idea what breed he is or anything about him, apart from that he's neutered :lol:

Excited to meet him :) Depending on how big he is he may have to be an indoor bunny too, which I wouldn't mind :oops:

Just picked him up, a very handsome dwarf lop :) (They think he's a French Lop cross but he looks all dwarf to me!)

They said he's very grumpy and doesn't like being picked up, but he was loving some nose rubs all the way home and just let me pick him up to give him a quick check over with no issues whatsoever :)

He's currently called Hans :lol:

Oh lovely, he is lucky to have you as a foster. Did I miss a photo, must go look.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back