• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New digging box will be here tomorrow.... excited :)

FredW

Alpha Buck
My digging box will be here tomorrow... well Bunbuns and Fluffy's :)
This was actually my design :)
http://www.manorpethousing.co.uk/digging-box-
I wanted to have one exactly like it, so asked MPH to build me one and they ended up using that design as an actual product on their site, which is so cool.
so excited... only bad thing... I forgot to order some sand, so will have a sand box tomorrow with no sand grrrrr....
cant wait to see their faces when I have some sand in it for them and they can play. :)
so excited... only thing I am stressing now, is about people coming into the house. I have extreme social anxiety so having anyone come to the house and in the house that I don't know is stressing me out already. stupid really, isn't it.

Last edited:
Ooh lucky bunnies! You could always put soil in it for the short-term.

Has the bunting gone up yet? :)

Aww they are gonna love it. Boo would really dig one of those :lol: I reckon if you filled it with loads of hay they'd have fun in that when you're waiting for the sand

don't have any soil... but I got plenty of hay, good thinking. though I worry they then think it's another toilet lol
as for the bunting... nope still not. was thinking of finally getting it done when the back of the pen is finally sorted out. so if all goes well... that should be tomorrow. it's sitting there waiting to get hung up.

Hey it's not silly getting stressed about people coming to your house, I feel the same as do many others, you're not alone, the buns will love their new sandbox, that's the important thing! ��

Hey it's not silly getting stressed about people coming to your house, I feel the same as do many others, you're not alone, the buns will love their new sandbox, that's the important thing! ��

so true, still sucks when it happens. but that's life.

and great news... just found that Argos will be able to deliver some sand lunch time tomorrow, so they can dig all afternoon :)

I use builders sand in a childs plastic sand pit but you could put sand in a large cat litter tray. Bunnies will dig in anything, especially if you're fiddling about with it. My buns love interfering when I'm potting up plants.

well box all set up, plus something to block the back of the pen off, which I had a gab still, MPH build me something custom for it. Bunnies loving the thing at the back of the pen already, hoping to get a good pic, but each time I try they stop playing and just pose for the camera... but if I want to get them to pose they never do.. bunnies eh lol
the box itself is gorgeous, its fantastic and I'd recommend it to anyone. Bunbuns explored it, but didn't get in the sand directly yet. but I know she will... when I am not in the room no doubt.

didn't need to worry about them coming round, they were lovely people, mind you should have knows, Liz from MPH has always been super helpful and lovely. :)

yeah really excited about it all, and super happy. have to say, it all turned out better than planned. Just hope I get some pics soon, so I can relax running around with the camera in my tablet ready lol

Back