• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay we may have a problem

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I can't get enough of this orchard hay says mabel only thing is mummy said it smells delicious and keeps sniffing it when adding more its mine not mummies

LOL poor Mabel, but maybe it's time she learns to share.... or not... just keep your nose out of it ;)
is it the oxbow one? The botanical one of their always gets me, I am in it sniffing all the time... then sneezing for hours afterwards as it plays up with my allergies, but it smells so nice. lol

LOL poor Mabel, but maybe it's time she learns to share.... or not... just keep your nose out of it ;)
is it the oxbow one? The botanical one of their always gets me, I am in it sniffing all the time... then sneezing for hours afterwards as it plays up with my allergies, but it smells so nice. lol

yes the oxbow one, I was reading about the botanical one can you imagine me lol

yes the oxbow one, I was reading about the botanical one can you imagine me lol

Those oxbow ones really are nice, my OH always thinks I am nuts keeping on about how nice it smells lol
but you'd love the botanical one.. ok, Mabel may love it too... but may end up more a treat for yourself than her :lol:

We order oxbow off amazon and it does usually smell pretty good! However I noticed if I order larger bags the hay/grass is more coarse than the small bags and my persnickety little mister wouldn't eat it!

Back