PDA

View Full Version : hay we may have a problem

mini lop1
09-10-2015, 08:47 PM
I can't get enough of this orchard hay says mabel only thing is mummy said it smells delicious and keeps sniffing it when adding more its mine not mummies

Miffy770
09-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Hands off Mabels hay mummy! :lol:

FredW
09-10-2015, 10:42 PM
LOL poor Mabel, but maybe it's time she learns to share.... or not... just keep your nose out of it ;)
is it the oxbow one? The botanical one of their always gets me, I am in it sniffing all the time... then sneezing for hours afterwards as it plays up with my allergies, but it smells so nice. lol

mini lop1
10-10-2015, 06:19 PM
LOL poor Mabel, but maybe it's time she learns to share.... or not... just keep your nose out of it ;)
is it the oxbow one? The botanical one of their always gets me, I am in it sniffing all the time... then sneezing for hours afterwards as it plays up with my allergies, but it smells so nice. lol

yes the oxbow one, I was reading about the botanical one can you imagine me lol

FredW
10-10-2015, 06:52 PM
yes the oxbow one, I was reading about the botanical one can you imagine me lol

Those oxbow ones really are nice, my OH always thinks I am nuts keeping on about how nice it smells lol
but you'd love the botanical one.. ok, Mabel may love it too... but may end up more a treat for yourself than her :lol:

mini lop1
11-10-2015, 06:55 PM
That's another to Mabel's list then lol

AmberNikSee
11-10-2015, 07:47 PM
We order oxbow off amazon and it does usually smell pretty good! However I noticed if I order larger bags the hay/grass is more coarse than the small bags and my persnickety little mister wouldn't eat it!

Barn Yard Bunnies
11-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Its very very green and delicious Mabel.😋