• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prison Break....

tstait45

Young Bun
Don't worry rabbits are safe and well. But my wife did have a shock this morning when she walked past the living room to see two guilty looking bunnies looking back.....amid what was clearly a night of fun.

Seems that somehow they had opened the cage (or it wasn't fully locked) and they decided to have a party.

Luckily we only had junk paper within reach and they didn't have a chew on anything they shouldn't or do anything they shouldn't, but it was still an early morning shock.

Has anyone else ever had indoor rabbit escapees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes- a few times :lol:

Problem is that the escapees go and visit the other buns so I walk into absolute mayhem - and on one occassion Bug had her nose badly bitten so that was a vet visit. We had CCTV at the time so was able to play back and see what happened and then put additional security in place.

Yep - our little guy managed to squeeze through the bars of his pen when he was very small! He didn't do much damage either - had a bit of a pellet feast and nibbled a cable (unplugged!) We put wire mesh round the pen the next day!

Cheeky bunnies :lol:

Luckily the living room is generally rabbit proof as its where they have their free time.

All cables are hidden and only paper is within reach, so it would never have been a bad experience for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for ours :) The pellets are now kept in another room - his escape was only his second night so we were still organising!

Back