• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lovely belgian hares leave tomorrow

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
Autumn and Sunshine will be going to their foster home tomorrow. I have spoken with their foster carer who sounds really nice. They will have a similar set up to the one that they are currently in and will be taking their liter trays with them!

I will miss them but wil be getting regular updates whilst they are in foster. Mairwen at Cottontails will ensure that they get a good home so i can relax and trust that they will be alright.

Lovely Peaches my recently bereved lionhead x doe may have a place at a local sanctuary. I would still love to find her a home with a friend to cuddle up to.

Thank you all so much for your sympathetic replies.

It is very sad letting them go but it is also a relief. I am concerned about lovely Peaches though as she has no one to cuddle up with.

The hares are settling in to their foster home in a nice big set up with rabbit friendly branches to chew. Bless them.

Back