• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Bunny gave me a fright this morning!

moi

Mama Doe
I thought hed had a stroke of some sort as he wasnt moving much, and when he was moving he was sort of rolling on his back. Ran to get the phone and when I got back out he was hopping around the garden like a loon! x

They're good at giving you a fright aren't they ! My last bunny Tawnie, used to lie on her back with all 4 paws in the air - as still as could be lol x

Frightening isnt it, and hes an old boy bless him so I thought that was it. But nooooooo hes a young bun at heart :)

Thumper has several bouts of stasis a year and unfortunately the symptoms are the same as when she's just tired; lethargic, sleepy, lying down, disinterested in food, extremely easy to pick up. So we have to wait a couple of hours before panicking, naughty bunny! :lol:. If she's still like it say a couple of hours later ... off to the vet we go!

Thumper has several bouts of stasis a year and unfortunately the symptoms are the same as when she's just tired; lethargic, sleepy, lying down, disinterested in food, extremely easy to pick up. So we have to wait a couple of hours before panicking, naughty bunny! :lol:. If she's still like it say a couple of hours later ... off to the vet we go!

Blimey that must be a worry.

They look so beautiful. All coppery and soft. Awww.

Blimey that must be a worry.

They look so beautiful. All coppery and soft. Awww.

It is; it got to the point at the beginning of September (after she'd had a bout every 3-4 weeks for as many months) that I actually dreaded going to see them in a morning. But happily after increasing their fibre, fingers crossed all is well thus far.

And yes, they are incredibly soft, they're Satins, so super super soft :love:

Back