• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gabriel and his new ladybun.

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
I am so very happy to let you know that Gabriel may have found a new partner. After a horrid three months when we lost three rabbits including Gabe's previous partner Spring, I can't tell you how lovely it is to dare to hope that Gabriel may have a new friend.

I took him yesterday to meet the ladybun and one of the lovely ladies from Rabbit Rescue North West. The ladybun sounded perfect at 6 years old and as a bonus sports a magnificent hairdo. I do have a soft spot for lionheads ;)

Gabriel, as predicted, and even at 8 and 1/2 years old was a bit of a hump monster yesterday :oops::oops::oops: However ladybun took it in her stride and today there has been some mutual grooming :thumb::D So if all continues to go well Gabe and partner will be coming home tomorrow :D Here is a photo of Gabe looking as though he is being squashed :lol: This made me laugh as Gabe is not the sort of bun to be under anybody's thumb, let alone a ladybun's bum!

I do have a name in mind for her, but am not going to tell just yet as I don't want to jinx things.

I was so pleased when you told me this today, both for Gabriel and for you!
Fingers crossed they come home tomorrow x

awwwwwww, how sweet, she looks like Tina Turner with that hair do....

I hope all goes well....

Fee xxx

Wow what a magnificent looking doe. Lucky Gabriel he looks right cosy under there!

Back