• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits taking over!

spinecho

Warren Scout
I've mentioned in another post that we used to have such a lovely lawn pre-bunnies!;)

My wife last night said to me that there is no part of our garden that isn't influenced by bunnies or hasn't got bunny stuff!:lol:

Has anyone else found that bunnies take over your life and property?;)

The next thing will be finding hay EVERYWHERE. I've got indoor bunnies and there's not a thing in my house that doesn't have hay or fur on it...

In my garden i have two sheds one walk in run, 9 hutches, 2 large runs with tubes connecting them to the sheds, and 6 smaller runs.

I think its been taken over by me and the rabbits (and guinea pigs), just a little bit...

In my garden i have two sheds one walk in run, 9 hutches, 2 large runs with tubes connecting them to the sheds, and 6 smaller runs.

I think its been taken over by me and the rabbits (and guinea pigs), just a little bit...

I'm not there yet - just 2 hutches 2 runs and one large run on grass! Won't be long!

The dining area in our kitchen diner has been taken over by Piggies. Not even sure how this happened as they originally lived in the garage....

I live in a warren.

There are currently VetBed mats throughout the house whilst Hector's foot recovers.

The kitchen is a tip with rabbit food scattered across the floor because the bowl "needs to be thrown"

Yesterday, I foraged in a rain storm. The neighbours think I am a little odd.

The fridge, bath and airing cupboard are routinely full of leaves.

However, absolutely none of this matters. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buns live in 2 bedrooms of my 3 bedroom house - and the have the landing and my bedroom as free range areas. As they are in pairs and take turns in free ranging - you can imagine the amount of territory marking poop there is:lol:. They use a guitar case as a toilet under the bed - so that gets pongy too. And there is of course hay everywhere.

The big storage cupboard on the landing - is full of bunny stuff.

My bathroom is where I administer their meds into their food - so bits of pellets and bunny bikkies all over the floor.

I shared a post on Facebook

"Cleaning your house when you have rabbits, is like brushing your teeth whilst eating an Oreo cookie":lol::lol::lol: - so true!!!

And downstairs belongs to the dogs - so not much better really :D

And I wouldn't change a thing - I love every minute of it - mess and all.:love:

Downstairs at ours belongs to the dogs.

The rabbits have 3 sheds outside. Know what you mean about hay!!!

Buns live in 2 bedrooms of my 3 bedroom house - and the have the landing and my bedroom as free range areas. As they are in pairs and take turns in free ranging - you can imagine the amount of territory marking poop there is:lol:. They use a guitar case as a toilet under the bed - so that gets pongy too. And there is of course hay everywhere.

The big storage cupboard on the landing - is full of bunny stuff.

My bathroom is where I administer their meds into their food - so bits of pellets and bunny bikkies all over the floor.
:

Omg! This is my house. 3 bedrooms, 1 pair in one and a single lad in another sharing in turns landing and my room at free range time. Bathroom is litter tray cleaning area :)
Downstairs not dogs but another single in the lounge and a pair in kitchen/diner and conservatory who share the garden and run. Hay madness!! :)

Back