• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else's buns wet last night/this morning?

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
They'd both been sat out in it this morning, and last night Lopsy was out in it all evening. No pics as it was too dark!

I did discover something though: Aboleth doesn't stay out as long because her fur is shorter! Lopsy's longer fur, especially with his burgeoning winter coat, keeps much more rain out. Aboleth was just as damp as Lopsy but hadn't been outside as long :)

It was also blinkin' warm: I took two of the six windows out of their playhouse overnight because it was way too toasty! They still stayed most of the time in the run by the looks of things though.

Lopsy's ears, being a lop, do get that matted look at the top where they get soaked through, and the ends drag in the puddles...!

Last night was weird ! We woke up to -1 and a real frost, last night was really warm ! Toffee is out in the rain at the moment, Treacle is just looking disgusted at him. Strange these buns aren't they ? :lol:

tumblr_nvsvjfab951rqxmjho1_540.jpg

I was greeted with this :lol: She looked like a drowned rat! She has plenty of cover but no she had to sit in the rain!

I was greeted with this :lol: She looked like a drowned rat! She has plenty of cover but no she had to sit in the rain!
Yep, that's just like Lopsy! Aboleth HATES being wet: she goes out for food, but constantly flicks her dainty little paws. Lopsy has massive floofy feet so doesn't notice as quick, but when he flicks his paws, man, do I get wet! Flo looks longer-haired like Lopsy so I imagine it just evaporates before it gets very far :)

Yep, that's just like Lopsy! Aboleth HATES being wet: she goes out for food, but constantly flicks her dainty little paws. Lopsy has massive floofy feet so doesn't notice as quick, but when he flicks his paws, man, do I get wet! Flo looks longer-haired like Lopsy so I imagine it just evaporates before it gets very far :)

Haha aww bless!! Yeah she is a lionhead cross so I'm sure she doesn't feel the rain much!

Back